Looking for a fun new recipe to take to your 4th of July barbecue? Try this recipe below to switch things up and add a twist to your typical watermelon.
Watermelon Fruit Pizza
Recipe adapted fromEatingwell.com
- ½ cup plain low fat Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon honey
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large round slices of watermelon (about 1 inch thick), cut from the center of the watermelon
- 2/3 cup sliced strawberries
- ½ cup halved blackberries
- 2 tablespoons torn fresh mint leaves
- Combine yogurt, honey, and vanilla extract in a small bowl.
- Spread ¼ cup yogurt mixture over each slice of watermelon. Cut each slice into 8 wedges. Top with strawberries, black berries, and mint.